Climate Change Prevention: A Role for Students
Thursday, June 8, 2017
For Students & Mentors
The Higher Education Action Team invites you to our mini-learning series about engaging colleges and universities in building political will for climate action!
Please join us on these dates for monthly 20 minute presentations on these topics:
- June 19: Put a Price on It: students leading the way on carbon pricing - #putapriceonit
- July 10: Reaching faculty and using education as a lever
- August 14: Outreach to students: Getting the younger generation onboard
- September 11: How to start a campus chapter
- October 9: Obtaining endorsements from university presidents and higher education leaders – 33 Schools have endorsed putting a price on greenhouse gas pollution
- November 13: Lobbying and higher education
- December 11: Leveraging academia's advantage in writing
All calls start on Monday evening at 8 p.m. ET. Fill out this form to receive call info and updates.
See https://theclimatesolution.com/how/ and www.citizensclimatelobby.org