2017 Administrators' Conference & New Chairs' School
View 2017 Agenda
- "Expectations - What a Provost Expects from a Planning Program/Department" shared by Ed Feser, Oregon State University
- "Planning Program Student Learning Outcomes 101: What & How" shared by Cheryl K. Contant, Advancing Your Strengths
- "Planning Program Student Learning Outcomes 102: Let's Write and Measure Some" shared by Cheryl K. Contant, Advancing Your Strengths, and Siddhartha Sen, Morgan State University
- "Assessing Capacity for Global Planning" shared by Petra Doan, Florida State University
- "The Success of Diverse Students" shared by Do Kim, Cal Poly Pomona
- "Affordability, Accessibility & Changing Funding Models in Higher Education", speaker notes shared by Ed Feser, Oregon State University
Planning to budget in the 2019 Administrators' Conference? These were the 2017 fees. They may change slightly.
- New Chairs' School - $125
- Administrators' Conference - $295 (all administrators and deans invited)
- Deans' Dinner - $75 (deans, assistant deans and associate deans invited)
Event Location & Hotel
To be determined for 2019! Got ideas? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Committee on the Academy
- Niraj Verma, 2017 Co-Chair, email@example.com, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bruce Stiftel, 2017 Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Maria Manta Conroy, The Ohio State University
- Greg Lindsey, University of Minnesota
- Ed Feser, Oregon State University
- Stacey White, University of Kansas
Future Administrators' Conferences
- Spring, 2019, location tbd - Interested in hosting? Review the 2019 RFP here.
- Spring, 2021, location tbd