As one of the largest events of the year for planning educators and students, the ACSP Annual Conference attracts nearly 1,200 attendees from across the United States and internationally. Today’s planning academic community is faced with more demands than ever before and is looking to find products and services to help better educate students, assist with on-going research, and implement projects.
Faculty, researchers, and students will travel to Buffalo for the 2018 ACSP Annual Conference, October 25-28, 2018. This event is known for its non-stop energy for furthering the success of the academic planning community.
At the 2018 Annual Conference, we saw:
- More than 1,100 Attendees
- More than 60 Posters
- More than 800 Abstracts Accepted for Presentation
- More than 25 Round Table Sessions
- More than 200 Paper Presentation Sessions
- Mobile App Rotating Banner ($1,295): 3 available
- Push Notification ($1,500): 3 available
- Full-Page Program Ad ($1,500): sponsor-provided artwork
- Half-Page Program Ad ($850): sponsor-provided artwork
- Conference Folder Insert ($750): sponsor-provided insert
- Floor Sticker Ad ($1,000): logo recognition on floor sticker
Interested in an event sponsorship? Contact Us