Who Can Submit a Non-Reviewed Session?
ACSP Committees, Journal Editorial Boards, ACSP Special Interest Groups, and ACSP leadership are entitled to a time slot and space for business meetings and sessions during the Annual Conference. We also welcome proposals for social events and substantive sessions - usually roundtables - organized by ACSP special interest groups. If you are not a participant submitting a proposal on behalf of one of the aforementioned groups, you must go through the abstract submission process which begins in March prior to the fall scheduled conference.
- Groups should discuss their proposals with appropriate track chairs to assure that the proposals do not replicate ordinary track sessions. Track chairs and their e-mail links can be found at the Conference Tracks page.
- Submit your request for a non-reviewed session using the form below as soon as possible. If you don't reserve space for your meeting/event early, we cannot guarantee space availability.
- Given space limitations at some hotels, acceptance of non-reviewed sessions may be restricted to particularly critical or timely events only, but we will make every effort to accommodate one special session per interest group.
Deadline to Submit Your Request
The deadline to submit a request for a non-reviewed session is closed. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Donna Dodd, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session Organizers Need to Know
- A session time slot is a 60, 75, or 90-minute block of time during the conference.
- The session will be scheduled during the daily time frame, Thursday through Sunday. You may request a specific day; however conference organizers can only try to accommodate your request. No promises.
- There is no abstract submission fee for non-reviewed sessions and meetings.
- Critical attendees - there will be people who must attend your session as well as others who will just want to attend. Limit your list of critical attendees to three names. We will attempt to work with the schedule to accommodate these three people, however, understand that we may not be able to make the schedule work for all of your critical attendees.
- Time and space is limited for non-reviewed sessions and events.
What ACSP Needs to Know
Conference organizers require a description of the meeting/event for the conference registration program and conference app, so please keep text as brief as possible - the title of the session and three or four sentences. In order to best help you square away all the details, conference staff require additional description of the event including:
- Number of expected attendees
- Names of up to three critical attendees
- Audio visual equipment needed
- Requested time slot? 60 minutes, 75 minutes, or 90 minutes
- Food and beverage requirements
- Style of session/meeting
Program questions should be addressed to: Rayman Mohamed, ACSP National Conference Committee Chair, email@example.com.
Abstract submission procedure and payment questions should be addressed to: Donna Dodd, Conference Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the Form Below