Submissions for this award are now closed.
Presented in even-numbered years.
The Margarita McCoy Award is given biannually in even years since 1998 by the ACSP Faculty Women's Interest Group and recognizes individuals who have made an outstanding contribution toward the advancement of women in planning at institutions of higher education through service, teaching, and/or research. Nominations must come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member school. They must include the name, current affiliation, and contact information for the nominee and a letter that states the ways in which the nominee has, through his or her activities, contributed to the advancement of women in planning at institutions of higher education. It may be accompanied by a maximum of three letters of support and brief supporting materials.
Margarita McCoy Award Committee
Kathryn Quick, Chair, University of Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghan Gough, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Sandi Rosenbloom, University of Texas - Austin
- Patricia Pollak, Cornell University
Past Award Winners
- 2016 Lisa Ann Schweitzer, University of Southern California
- 2014 Linda Dalton, California State University East Bay
- 2010 Hemalata Dandekar, California State Polytechnic University, San Louis Obispo
- 2008 Daphne Spain, University of Virginia
- 2006 Patricia Pollak, Cornell University; Dolores Hayden, Yale University
- 2005 Ann Markusen, University of Minnesota
- 2004 No Winner
- 2001: Margot Garcia, Virginia Commonwealth University; Karen Polenske, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Marcia Marker Feld, University of Rhode Island; Marsha Ritzdorf, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- 1995: Eugenie L. Birch, Hunter College-CUNY; Sandra Rosenbloom, University of Arizona